BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We survived the flats challenge

so we made it thought the challenge!!!! (challenge rules and details here)...I do apologize for the lack of blog the last couple days of the challenge...we got really busy and I kept forgetting to get on and share....

In the end, if I had to do this everyday  I WOULD!  I think it is super do-able...although I am a stay at home mom I really think that a working mom could do this...It took me all of 15-20 minutes a night to rinse, wash, rinse, rinse, wring and hang my diapers!!!  By morning they were dry and ready for another day of use...I have heard that some families had a hard time getting their diapers to dry due to humidity...we live in a dry area, and although it rained a lot the week we did the challenge, I had no issues with mine drying...they took about 5 hours to dry.   I did here a lot of interesting drying techniques from families that were having trouble, drying them in front of a fan, blow dryer ???  Not sure how I feel about that one, or another mom who attached them to the ceiling fan....I must admit there were lots of die hard semi-crunchy moms who took part in the challenge and I love how they really committed...

When I see the final reports come out, I will share.

0 comments: