BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 5

Today was day 5 of the Flats and Handwashing Challenge (details here)

Not a ton to write about today...I have been on my own all day, hubby had to work late...he is still working...

Nothing to spectacular today.  Just a normal day...I got diapers washed while the boys were up and they really liked helping...because we washed mid afternoon it was a pretty small load.  7 flats 1 Pul cover.

I am pretty tired, I cleaned almost the whole house today, need to mop floors, clean boys bathroom and finish laundry.   I have a lot of crocheting to work on...several custom orders-which I LOVE!!!  So I am going to go get busy!   Hope everyone had a great day.

*****
Todays Random Cuteness:


Found Levi playing in the baskets of clean clothes lol...



He was trying to put his big brother's underwear on his head lol


Ayden was literally working on the railroad today....he got all talented and decided to 'hammer' the pieces together :)






0 comments: