BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dancing My Way To Clean Diapers On Day 3

Today was day 3 of the Flats and Handwashing Challenge.   We had an AWESOME day-find out why in Today's Random Cuteness at the end of this blog :)

So today I decided that I wanted to wash my 9 flats and 1 receiving blanket different than the past 2 days.  Considering the incredible amount of upper body strength {yeah right :) } I am gaining churning diaper butter I thought it would be nice to equal it out with lower body strength lol...so taking that into consideration along with my strange desire to dance tonight, I decided to dance my diapers clean.  Who said that washing the diapers cant be a party, right?  I have to entertain myself some how (haha)  I tossed the diapers in the bottom of the tub, ran some hot water and danced over each diaper.  Drained the tub and did it again to wash and then with 2 final rinses.  I really felt like I was blessing my diapers,  they got to watch me dance and get super clean in the process.  I know it probably sounds silly, but somedays I have to just sit back and laugh at myself....it really is a good thing I swear :D  Diapers are hanging happily on the rack drying now.




******

Todays Randome Cuteness:  Lets start todays cuteness off with a video....
That is right, you saw it!  Our precious little Levi took his first push walker assisted steps today.  This is a HUGE deal for us!  At just over 20 months he is figuring out that there is more to getting around than scooting on your butt <3  Oh it makes me want to cry.  I am so extremely proud of him, we have all fought to get him to this point, but he has fought the hardest....Those are the first steps toward his wonderful future!  I know he is going to touch so many hearts, more than he already has!


So after this eventful morning we realized that he was really ready for a walker, you know, the kind where he can strengthen his legs in confidence that he wont fall flat on his face.  So after spending some time looking on craigslist, we couldnt really find any used ones near us.  So we went and got him a new one, which his big brother is in love with.  Yes, Levi has a Lightning McQueen walker and Ayden wishes it was his lol...I am sorry but that just cracks me up!




I hope you all had a great day, here is to another ROCKIN' day tomorrow <3
Good-night







0 comments: