BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Your Mountains Are So Far From Mine.

I was just thinking of how much I miss all my family and friends.  I really took for granted just how close an hour away was...

My bestie moved to Tennessee in December 2010, and then we moved out here to Colorado in March 2011....I often think of how strange it is that we both moved to mountains, but that they are on opposite ends of the country...When we were younger we were pretty much inseparable, but as we grew older we spent less and less time together, and less and less time chatting as we grew into our new roles as wives and mothers. We had in some ways lost touch until moving so far apart as life had taken us both down similar but different paths, and we saw each other face to face around ever 4-6 months.  We now talk (all be it primarily online) nearly every day.  It feels great to have her back in my life more.  I have missed her.  I just wish I could hug her from way over her lol.

0 comments: