BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 4

It was day 4 of the Flats and Handwashing Challenge (details here)

We had an interesting day.  We were out late last night and the boys didnt get to bed until 2 hours past normal bedtime, so I knew today would be fun. ;)  As always they were both up by 6am.  Shockingly they both took 2 naps today, one from around 10am-12 and another around 3-5:30pm...I was stunned that they took two naps, but even more stunned at how easy it was to get them to lay down.  Both times, they started to get a bit wild and I told them that they needed to lay in bed and calm down for 20 minutes, and they were both out within 10-15 minutes each time....

So while the extra napping was all fine and dandy, I had a lot more pee to clean up today than usual.  EVERY nap Levi peed out of his flat and woolie....oh, and of course he was sleeping in the playpen when it happened...anyone have tips for cleaning that thing :( ?????????


Because I am not sure if it was the diaper, or the wool, or the fact that he is a boy and was sleeping on his tummy;  I re-lanolized the 2 woolies that leaked.  I am hoping that they are dry by morning so I dont have to rely on my PUL cover although the pad fold works well in that when he decides he doesnt want to sit still for a change.

Since my PUL cover was in the wash pile along with the wool tonight, I pad folded 2 flats and inserted them into a pocket diaper.  Since we only have 4 of the limited 5 covers in a rotation this didnt break the rules, this will act as our 5th cover.

Todays wash contained 7 flats, 1 wool longie, 1 wool shortie and 1 Thirsties Duo Cover.  No dancing tonight :(  I just used the Camp Style Washer.


*******
Today's Random Cuteness

Levi said 'I love you' for the first time today.  (of course it sounded a bit different, but we totally understood what he meant)  Not only did he say it once, he said it 3 times!!!!  Twice for me and once for my husband when he got home.  Oh man I tell you what, that melted my heart!  I cryed for a while after....It makes me so proud that he is communicating and expressing himself!   OH, and he also stood for 5 seconds unassisted this evening.  He only fell because he tried to take a step <3


Ayden was pretty cuddly today which I always enjoy and soak up as much as I can.  Other than the snuggling he had a great day of ball pit play.  Most of the day he was in that pit, I forgot to pull out my camera so no pictures of him playing in it today, but I did manage to nab a couple of him putting the balls away for the night <3

Here is in flight to see dad who walked in the door from work as I snapped the picture! lol



There is his handsome smile :) 

Packing them away for the night, Levi behind in his walker...He is starting to figure it out. 







 I hope everyone else had a great day today and far less leaking than I.    <3
















0 comments: