BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 1 draws to a close...

So day one has officially ended for us.  The boys are in bed, and our flats are washed and hanging to dry.  Our total # of diapers used today was 10. Levi rocked 2 at nap and is rocking 3 in bed for the night now.  


I would say the first day was a success.  We only had 1 leak and I am pretty sure it was a malfunction of the cover that caused it.  

Here he is in a single layer flat, oragami fold:

Look mom I can do the splits:



awe he is just so cute! <3 



'Yup its comfy mom' 

We had to get some big brother shots too, he sat down and told me that he was going to 'cheeeeeesssseee tooo" lol



upside down shot :) 


So far I really like the origami fold.  I havent gotten the other folds to fit him nearly as well.  So I think we are going to stick with this one.


Here he is rocking a triple flat origami fold....I just layed all 3 out flat completly unfolded and did my fold with all 3 peices, the fit was great and not any bulkier than our bamboozles that we usually use for night time...infact I actually think it fits trimmer....now, we will see if his bed stays dry. 


This silly boy always has his piggies in the air <3




 All woolied up for night time!


LOVE chunky diaper bottoms
(silly lil nut is after the coconut oil)

From behind....oooo I could just bite him ;)



Here is what our days worth of diapers amounted to:
6 flats and 1 receiving blanket

I am sure we have less diaper laundry than some will especially since we only have 1 PUL cover in our rotation, and it will be the last one I ever pick up...it is the backup in case all our wool is wet-another thing I love about wool-dont have to wash it everytime we use it!

I have mixed feelings about the close of day one, oddly I am mostly sad....wish there were more hours in the day.  Today was great!  1 day down 6 to go.



1 comments:

Clare said...

Love the look of the Swaddlebees flats. I'll be using ours tomorrow (went with plain today).

Your guys are too cute!

My kids love the Coconut oil too, not sure why-something they aren't supposed to have maybe ??