BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My heart bleeds....

A dear friend of mine is suffering the loss of her unborn child, all be it a early loss, it is a loss none the less. I never wish this pain on anyone!  The loss a mother feels is intense....from the minute we know that there is a life in our womb we begin to bond, to fall in love, to care and nurture that child.  The felling of having it all ripped away is torture, pure torture.  My heart aches everyday for the 2 children I myself have had to say goodbye to....And my heart aches for all of my dear friends who know this pain all too well...I wish there was a way to keep anyone from feeling the way I do.


No parent should ever have to say goodbye to there child, born or unborn...thats just not how it works...it is incredibly painful when you must....

I <3 you my dear friend!  {{HUGS}}

0 comments: