BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

15 Weeks...

So we hit 15 weeks this week...only 1 week shy of the point where we lost Alivia.

I am trying really hard not to dwell on how close we are to that, but it does make me nervous!  I am so thankful that Darrel was on-board with buying a fetal doppler, because I check for a heartbeat almost daily.  It helps me worry less.  I am starting to feel a lot more movement so that on its own is reassuring as well.

I still struggle with Alivia...idk if I will ever stop struggling with her loss.  If I even think of her I start to cry...thank god for my boys, but my arms still feel empty.  It feels like something is missing in our life, and I know it is her....

Here is the belly:                                                  

0 comments: