BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 10, 2011

WOW! I Really Should Update You All!

Geez, sry.  It appears that I have been neglecting my blog lately.

So to get everyone updated.  We went in for a Level II Ultrasound at just over 18 weeks.  This is the one that they measure everything!  It was far more detailed than any of the others I have had with any of my babies, which was fantastic because we got to see more of this little bean than we have ever seen of our other children before birth.  Anyway, bitty measures right on track, and looks completely healthy...Bitty has all fingers, and toes, all the parts of the brain are there, and we have 4 heart chambers pumping away beautifully.  <3 makes my heart skip a beat just thinking about how blessed we are.

We also found out gender.  Bitty is a BOY!!!!!  We are over the moon happy!


Here is my most recent belly picture:

                                                                        21 weeks 2 days




We are now 23 weeks so I really need to get a new one, he has grown a lot in the past 2 weeks!

0 comments: